SAN FRANCISCO: Facebook on Wednesday (Jan 31) reported earnings that handily beat expectations, but shares slumped as it outlined changes expected to curb the amount of time people spend on the world's biggest social network. Facebook said that profit in the three months of last year climbed 20 ...
- Punggol Minimart Offers Takeaway Plastic Bags For People Watching Avengers Endgame Movie
- US criticises Myanmar court decision on journalists
- Nadal advances in Barcelona after dropping set to Mayer
- Japanese Company Barred Smokers From Smoking During Work Hours & University Will Not Hire Smokers For New Positions
- Bumi Armada, MISC, RHB Bank, Gamuda, Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Bhd, Media Prima, Iris Corp, HeiTech Padu, IGB REIT and Vizione
- 7 Things To Do This Ramadan in S’pore (& JB)
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok: lawyers