SAN FRANCISCO: Facebook on Wednesday (Jan 31) reported earnings that handily beat expectations, but shares slumped as it outlined changes expected to curb the amount of time people spend on the world's biggest social network. Facebook said that profit in the three months of last year climbed 20 ...
- Commuters Complain Of Mystery Stench Along North-South And East-West Lines
- PSA: Qoo10 Warns Of Scam To Get Your Credit Card Information
- Why “S’pore is not a repressive country”
- WATCH: Some jackass throwing himself onto vehicles in a rampage along Geylang Road
- Enjoy a world of Micheline-starred delights at MMI Savour Gourmet Festival 2018
- These 4 Singapore companies could benefit from consumption growth in Asia
- Low budget fun family activities this June holidays