SAN FRANCISCO: Facebook on Wednesday (Jan 31) reported earnings that handily beat expectations, but shares slumped as it outlined changes expected to curb the amount of time people spend on the world's biggest social network. Facebook said that profit in the three months of last year climbed 20 ...
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs
- UN climate talks run into overtime, but deal ‘in reach’