Facebook Inc reported a 47 percent jump in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, as the social media company's mobile ad business got a boost from its focus on videos and improved targeting.
- How to react to PAP’s prognosis of doom and gloom
- Spotify takes minor stake in music distributor DistroKid
- England prop Vunipola ruled out of November games
- Aluminum producer Alcoa tops profit estimates, shares rise
- Wall St. falls as investors eye a united hawkish Fed
- US stocks fall modestly on housing data, mixed earnings
- Wenger expects to be back in work by January