Facebook users have been alerted about a malware scam in which you receive Messenger messages from your friends with a link to a ‘YouTube video’. The message sent via Facebook Messenger contains a bit.ly or t.cn link and the recipient’s first name plus the word “video”, according to Kaspersky Lab. Once you click on the […]
- What would the end of OPEC mean?
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs