LONDON: Brazil winger Lucas Moura challenged his new Tottenham Hotspur team-mates to win the Champions League after arriving from Paris Saint-Germain on a contract that will keep him with the Premier League club until 2023. No fee has been disclosed by Spurs following Wednesday's (Jan 31) ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30