LONDON: Tottenham's Christian Eriksen scored within 11 seconds on Wednesday (Jan 31) to overshadow Alexis Sanchez's Premier League debut for Manchester United as Chelsea crashed 3-0 to Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge. Manchester City ignored the carnage around them to march serenely on, widening ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30