SINGAPORE: A 46-year-old man was sentenced to the maximum sentence of two years' jail and fined S$80,000 on Wednesday (Jan 31) for possessing 801 obscene films for distribution after a two-day trial. Ali VP Mohamed was the founder of a voyeuristic video-sharing group SG Horizon Club, which was ...
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs
- UN climate talks run into overtime, but deal ‘in reach’