SINGAPORE: A 46-year-old man was sentenced to the maximum sentence of two years' jail and fined S$80,000 on Wednesday (Jan 31) for possessing 801 obscene films for distribution after a two-day trial. Ali VP Mohamed was the founder of a voyeuristic video-sharing group SG Horizon Club, which was ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30