SINGAPORE: A 46-year-old man was sentenced to the maximum sentence of two years' jail and fined S$80,000 on Wednesday (Jan 31) for possessing 801 obscene films for distribution after a two-day trial. Ali VP Mohamed was the founder of a voyeuristic video-sharing group SG Horizon Club, which was ...
- Zoho Show Aims to Provide Intuitive Presentation Tool for Small Business
- Bitcoin can cause massive internet shutdown – report
- Turkish PM says soldiers began duties in Syria’s Manbij – NTV
- World Cup: Low turnout but warm welcome for England in Volgograd
- Origin Token to Raise $6 Million in CoinList Investor ICO
- General Electric to cut 1,200 jobs in Switzerland
- BToto 4Q earnings more than halves, pays 4 sen dividend