Twenty First Century Fox Inc's Fox Sports has agreed to pay over US$3 billion (£2.1 billion) to broadcast the National Football League's "Thursday Night Football," for the next five seasons, a source familiar with the situation told Reuters Wednesday.
- Zoho Show Aims to Provide Intuitive Presentation Tool for Small Business
- Bitcoin can cause massive internet shutdown – report
- Turkish PM says soldiers began duties in Syria’s Manbij – NTV
- World Cup: Low turnout but warm welcome for England in Volgograd
- Origin Token to Raise $6 Million in CoinList Investor ICO
- General Electric to cut 1,200 jobs in Switzerland
- BToto 4Q earnings more than halves, pays 4 sen dividend