French President Emmanuel Macron warned Turkey that its operation against Kurdish militias in northern Syria should not become an excuse to invade the country and said he wanted Ankara to coordinate its action with its allies.
- Some impressive statistics on the performance of Bush Jr, Obama and Trump as Presidents of the USA
- Mexico pride march poses questions for leftist presidency favourite
- New Zealand Prime Minister Ardern names new-borne daughter Neve Te Aroha
- Jamal Yunos to give himself up after ‘winning’ post of UMNO youth chief
- Russian jets strike rebel held town in Syria – opposition sources
- Appreciating the role structural injustice plays in perpetuating poverty
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration