TOKYO: Japanese technology firm Fujifilm on Wednesday (Jan 31) announced 10,000 job cuts by March 2020 at its Fuji Xerox subsidiary, which it said was facing an "increasingly severe" market environment. The Tokyo-based firm announced "personnel reductions of 10,000 people domestically and ...
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- Two Koreas aim for agreement to unlock nuclear talks
- Pakistan’s Khan in Saudi Arabia on maiden foreign visit
- THIRTEEN STOCKS WITH RETURN-ON-EQUITY GREATER THAN 15% AND LOW DEBT-TO-EQUITY OF LESS THAN 5%
- Frasers Property bags $1.2b syndicated green loan