Japan's Fujifilm Holdings is set to take over Xerox Corp, and combine the U.S. company into their joint venture Fuji Xerox in an effort to cut costs, the companies said on Wednesday.
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- WOTC – Merge with Malaysia
- WOTC – Pay higher wages for unpopular jobs
- WOTC – Preserve value of HDB flat
- Two Koreas aim for agreement to unlock nuclear talks