Alphabet Inc's Google will put more of a premium on "diverse perspectives" in its search results, saying in a blog post on Tuesday that answers highlighted at the top of result pages would soon display multiple viewpoints on topics for the first time ever.
- How to react to PAP’s prognosis of doom and gloom
- Spotify takes minor stake in music distributor DistroKid
- England prop Vunipola ruled out of November games
- Aluminum producer Alcoa tops profit estimates, shares rise
- Wall St. falls as investors eye a united hawkish Fed
- US stocks fall modestly on housing data, mixed earnings
- Wenger expects to be back in work by January