SINGAPORE: Strong winds in the east of Singapore sent at least three boats flying at East Coast Park on Wednesday (Jan 31) afternoon, and felled a large tree that all but blocked Marine Parade Road. The gusts tossed three Laser sailboats - each weighing about 70 kg - into the air at the National ...
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- Two Koreas aim for agreement to unlock nuclear talks
- Pakistan’s Khan in Saudi Arabia on maiden foreign visit
- THIRTEEN STOCKS WITH RETURN-ON-EQUITY GREATER THAN 15% AND LOW DEBT-TO-EQUITY OF LESS THAN 5%
- Frasers Property bags $1.2b syndicated green loan