SINGAPORE: Towering thunderstorm clouds coupled with powerful vertical air currents were the reason for the hailstones seen in the northern areas of Singapore on Tuesday, said the Meteorological Service Singapore (MSS). Replying to Channel NewsAsia's queries in an email, MSS on Wednesday (Jan 31) ...
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?
- Three kidnapped Turkish engineers released in southern Libya
- 4 Stocks This Week (Technology) [22 June 2018] – Venture Corp; Silverlake Axis; Creative Technology; Valuetronics
- Millions gather as fireworks brighten St Petersburg’s skies