Lawmakers in Chinese-ruled Hong Kong voted on Wednesday to ban ivory sales in the world's largest ivory retail market, a move wildlife activists hailed as vital towards halting the slaughter of elephants.
- Lee Chong Wei diagnosed with early stage nose cancer
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports