HONG KONG: Glass towers bristling on Hong Kong's skyline may be its most recognisable feature but the sight of yachts from the prestigious Volvo Ocean Race in its harbours shows the island metropolis is reasserting its maritime heritage. Hong Kong's debut as a host of the Volvo race, which called ...
- Appreciating the role structural injustice plays in perpetuating poverty
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration
- Saudi women driving ban ends
- Commentary: Is Airbnb sharing or plain old commercial letting? What regulation needs to consider
- Fox spirits and demons: China’s tech giants splash out in cartoon arms race
- Trump adviser Kushner tells Palestinian newspaper he’s ‘ready to work’ with Abbas
- Higher taxes on the rich and being more open to using our national reserves: MP Seah Kian Peng goes On the Record