HONG KONG: Glass towers bristling on Hong Kong's skyline may be its most recognisable feature but the sight of yachts from the prestigious Volvo Ocean Race in its harbours shows the island metropolis is reasserting its maritime heritage. Hong Kong's debut as a host of the Volvo race, which called ...
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports
- Up to nine military men killed in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA