HONG KONG: Glass towers bristling on Hong Kong's skyline may be its most recognisable feature but the sight of yachts from the prestigious Volvo Ocean Race in its harbours shows the island metropolis is reasserting its maritime heritage. Hong Kong's debut as a host of the Volvo race, which called ...
- Gay S’porean Man Allowed To Adopt 4-Year-Old Son Born To Surrogate Mother
- Internet Famous Pusheen Cat Takes Over Kumoya Cafe From 6 Jan 2019
- Swing against PAP at next general election
- Debris Found In Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea From Malaysia & Singapore
- ESM Goh Chok Tong posts holiday photos, spreads cheer online
- Can you solve this math question?
- Fire breaks out at furniture warehouse in Sungei Kadut