HONG KONG: Glass towers bristling on Hong Kong's skyline may be its most recognisable feature but the sight of yachts from the prestigious Volvo Ocean Race in its harbours shows the island metropolis is reasserting its maritime heritage. Hong Kong's debut as a host of the Volvo race, which called ...
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?
- Three kidnapped Turkish engineers released in southern Libya
- 4 Stocks This Week (Technology) [22 June 2018] – Venture Corp; Silverlake Axis; Creative Technology; Valuetronics
- Millions gather as fireworks brighten St Petersburg’s skies