BATU CAVES: Hundreds of thousands of Hindus across Malaysia celebrated the annual Thaipusam festival on Wednesday (Jan 31), with many piercing their skin with hooks and skewers to show devotion to the deity Murugan. Thaipusam marks the day when the goddess Parvathi gave her son Lord Murugan a ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30