BATU CAVES: Hundreds of thousands of Hindus across Malaysia celebrated the annual Thaipusam festival on Wednesday (Jan 31), with many piercing their skin with hooks and skewers to show devotion to the deity Murugan. Thaipusam marks the day when the goddess Parvathi gave her son Lord Murugan a ...
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- Two Koreas aim for agreement to unlock nuclear talks
- Pakistan’s Khan in Saudi Arabia on maiden foreign visit
- THIRTEEN STOCKS WITH RETURN-ON-EQUITY GREATER THAN 15% AND LOW DEBT-TO-EQUITY OF LESS THAN 5%
- Frasers Property bags $1.2b syndicated green loan