WUHAN, China: British Prime Minister Theresa May on Wednesday (Jan 31) defied critics calling for her to resign, saying she was not a quitter and that she has a long-term job to do: delivering Brexit and domestic reform. May has come under fire in recent days from several factions within her own ...
- US criticises Myanmar court decision on journalists
- Nadal advances in Barcelona after dropping set to Mayer
- Japanese Company Barred Smokers From Smoking During Work Hours & University Will Not Hire Smokers For New Positions
- Bumi Armada, MISC, RHB Bank, Gamuda, Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Bhd, Media Prima, Iris Corp, HeiTech Padu, IGB REIT and Vizione
- 7 Things To Do This Ramadan in S’pore (& JB)
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok: lawyers
- Mother & son in the Philippines melt hearts playing on makeshift bedding beside traffic road