A thousand people crowded onto a hilltop outside Los Angeles before dawn on Wednesday for one of the most picturesque views in America of a rare lunar eclipse called a "Super Blue Blood Moon," as the Earth's shadow fell across its natural satellite.
- Milo launches new variant with no added table sugar after conversation with President Halimah Yacob
- Asia news roundup: Xiaomi postpones China listing, automotive startup raised US$10m for Series B, and more
- Jones says England will emerge stronger after winless run
- Russia & India ditching US dollar in defense deals
- Spoilt millennial or travel horror story? One man’s experience in “the worst room in Singapore”
- UK marks anniversary of London mosque terror attack
- Amazon’s Alexa will now butler at Marriott hotels