One of the most dramatic moments in an upcoming trade secrets trial between Alphabet Inc’s Waymo and Uber will likely come when the former chief of Uber’s self-driving car unit takes the witness stand, as he is expected to repeatedly refuse to answer questions.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public