One of the most dramatic moments in an upcoming trade secrets trial between Alphabet Inc's Waymo and Uber will likely come when the former chief of Uber's self-driving car unit takes the witness stand, as he is expected to repeatedly refuse to answer questions.
- Typhoon order outlook as good as it’s been for some time: BAE CEO
- China, EU reaffirm Paris climate commitment, vow more cooperation
- Fierce heatwave hits Japan flood recovery
- Chinese ‘highway to nowhere’ haunts Montenegro
- EU urges big powers to avert trade ‘conflict and chaos’
- Thai cave boys and coach dug holes daily in hope of escape
- GIC ‘global equities’ reference portfolio, but historical comparison narrative is ‘US equities’?