BAGHDAD: Karrar Hassan, 25, is just one of tens of thousands of Iraqi fighters wounded battling the Islamic State group. Now disabled, he struggles to survive on a US$400 pension. In 2014, he was unemployed and joined the Hashed al-Shaabi, a paramilitary coalition dominated by Iran-backed groups ...
- Russia’s Kadyrov honours Egypt’s Salah at gala dinner – press service
- Dow ends losing streak as oil shares gain
- Netflix communication head quits over ‘insensitive’ comment
- USOC close to naming new chief
- Hend zooms to BMW lead as Fleetwood barely makes cut
- Accused N.Y attacker says US court’s judgement ‘not important’
- No drugs, no alcohol in US celebrity chef Bourdain’s body when he died – prosecutor