TOKYO: Two Japanese doctors on Wednesday (Jan 31) raised concerns about the government's latest effort to prevent second-hand smoking, saying it could lead to the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo being held in an "extremely smoky environment". The criticism comes a day after the government announced ...
- Singapore’s apparently doing a good job on workplace equality, according to JobStreet
- Marsiling man may have outdone himself with a stunning Hari Raya decor in his residential estate
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017
- SP Group to build 500 electric vehicle charging points by 2020
- Singapore Airlines on Sale! Fly to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei and more from SGD199 when you book from ZUJI!
- Taiwan Allegedly Encourages Boycott Of Singapore Airlines, Scoot Over China Issue
- AirAsia strongly refutes allegations by CBI