NAIROBI: Three Kenyan television and radio stations remained off the air on Wednesday and said they had not heard from authorities, a day after they were shut down while airing coverage of an opposition gathering in Nairobi. By Wednesday afternoon, independently-owned Citizen TV and Radio, KTN and ...
- Teens with eczema may not follow prescribed treatment regimen
- Sleep apnea treatment tied to improved sex life
- World Cup: Last gasp Shaqiri seals Swiss win over Serbia in Group E
- No limits says Djokovic as he reaches 800 wins milestone
- Switzerland strike late to sink Serbia 2-1
- China’s ZTE expected to take last step to lift ban – US official
- Tennis: Federer holds off Ebden to reach Halle semi-finals