SEOUL: Four years after the Korea Skating Union (KSU) was supposed to have cleaned up its act, allegations of favouritism and athlete mistreatment have again roiled South Korean sport just weeks ahead of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. Short track powerhouse South Korea has won 21 of the 48 gold ...
- Teens with eczema may not follow prescribed treatment regimen
- Sleep apnea treatment tied to improved sex life
- World Cup: Last gasp Shaqiri seals Swiss win over Serbia in Group E
- No limits says Djokovic as he reaches 800 wins milestone
- Switzerland strike late to sink Serbia 2-1
- China’s ZTE expected to take last step to lift ban – US official
- Tennis: Federer holds off Ebden to reach Halle semi-finals