LONDON: Manchester City failed in an audacious transfer deadline day move for Leicester City midfielder Riyadh Mahrez, British media reported on Wednesday. The Leicester Mercury newspaper said the Foxes had turned down City's final bid of 65 million pounds plus an unnamed player for Mahrez, a deal ...
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017
- SP Group to build 500 electric vehicle charging points by 2020
- Singapore Airlines on Sale! Fly to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei and more from SGD199 when you book from ZUJI!
- Taiwan Allegedly Encourages Boycott Of Singapore Airlines, Scoot Over China Issue
- AirAsia strongly refutes allegations by CBI
- Mother uploads clip of son being roughed up by hairdresser at a hair salon of ill repute
- Moving without moving