KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia on Wednesday (Jan 31) rejected a proposal by a member of a Filipino government committee to amend the Philippine Constitution to include Sabah as the "13th federal state" of the Philippines. “Malaysia is aware of remarks made by Mr Aquilino Pimentel Jr, a member of the ...
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?
- Three kidnapped Turkish engineers released in southern Libya
- 4 Stocks This Week (Technology) [22 June 2018] – Venture Corp; Silverlake Axis; Creative Technology; Valuetronics
- Millions gather as fireworks brighten St Petersburg’s skies