THE bodies inside missing Malaysia MH370 aircraft will most likely be perfectly preserved “like a time capsule” when they are found, said an expert to The Daily Star. The newspaper quoted US oceanographer David Gallo who said that because of the depth, temperature and stillness of the southern Indian Ocean – believed to be where it […]
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017
- SP Group to build 500 electric vehicle charging points by 2020
- Singapore Airlines on Sale! Fly to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei and more from SGD199 when you book from ZUJI!
- Taiwan Allegedly Encourages Boycott Of Singapore Airlines, Scoot Over China Issue
- AirAsia strongly refutes allegations by CBI
- Mother uploads clip of son being roughed up by hairdresser at a hair salon of ill repute
- Moving without moving