SAN FRANCISCO: Microsoft on Wednesday (Jan 31) reported a hefty loss in the past quarter, as it set aside billions of dollars for taxes on profits it expects to bring back to the United States, following passage of a major tax overhaul. The technology giant said its loss for the quarter to Dec 31 ...
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?
- Three kidnapped Turkish engineers released in southern Libya
- 4 Stocks This Week (Technology) [22 June 2018] – Venture Corp; Silverlake Axis; Creative Technology; Valuetronics
- Millions gather as fireworks brighten St Petersburg’s skies