SAN FRANCISCO: Microsoft on Wednesday (Jan 31) reported a hefty loss in the past quarter, as it set aside billions of dollars for taxes on profits it expects to bring back to the United States, following passage of a major tax overhaul. The technology giant said its loss for the quarter to Dec 31 ...
- Taliworks, Gamuda Water execute Splash agreements with Air Selangor
- China commits to trade talks amid ‘groundless’ Huawei suspicions
- BREAKING: Lee Hsien Yang’s son Li Huanwu marries boyfriend Heng Yirui in South Africa
- Pennsylvania Lab Offering Free Tick Testing – CBS Pittsburgh
- Don’t miss out on this delicious deal! Enjoy a FREE McDonald’s®“Nasi Lemak” or Filet-O-Fish® Burger (worth up to $9) from now till 30 June 2019.
- Trump says trade deal with China could include ‘very dangerous’ Huawei, which contradicts Pompeo
- MISC 1Q net profit jumps 64%, pays seven sen dividend