SAN FRANCISCO: Microsoft on Wednesday (Jan 31) reported a hefty loss in the past quarter, as it set aside billions of dollars for taxes on profits it expects to bring back to the United States, following passage of a major tax overhaul. The technology giant said its loss for the quarter to Dec 31 ...
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports
- Up to nine military men killed in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA