SAN FRANCISCO: Microsoft on Wednesday (Jan 31) reported a hefty loss in the past quarter, as it set aside billions of dollars for taxes on profits it expects to bring back to the United States, following passage of a major tax overhaul. The technology giant said its loss for the quarter to Dec 31 ...
- Gay S’porean Man Allowed To Adopt 4-Year-Old Son Born To Surrogate Mother
- Internet Famous Pusheen Cat Takes Over Kumoya Cafe From 6 Jan 2019
- Swing against PAP at next general election
- Debris Found In Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea From Malaysia & Singapore
- ESM Goh Chok Tong posts holiday photos, spreads cheer online
- Can you solve this math question?
- Fire breaks out at furniture warehouse in Sungei Kadut