Mondelez International Inc , the world's second-largest confectionary company, on Wednesday reported a 3 percent rise in quarterly revenue, fueled by strong demand for its key brands like Cadbury Dairy Milk and Oreo cookies.
- Typhoon order outlook as good as it’s been for some time: BAE CEO
- China, EU reaffirm Paris climate commitment, vow more cooperation
- Fierce heatwave hits Japan flood recovery
- Chinese ‘highway to nowhere’ haunts Montenegro
- EU urges big powers to avert trade ‘conflict and chaos’
- Thai cave boys and coach dug holes daily in hope of escape
- Trump blames Washington for poor Russia ties ahead of Putin summit