UMEA, Sweden: During the first year after a traumatic brain injury (TBI), the risk of developing dementia rises four- to six-fold, according to a large Swedish study that followed millions of people age 50 or older for decades. People who experienced moderate, severe and repeated TBIs were at the ...
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- Two Koreas aim for agreement to unlock nuclear talks
- Pakistan’s Khan in Saudi Arabia on maiden foreign visit
- THIRTEEN STOCKS WITH RETURN-ON-EQUITY GREATER THAN 15% AND LOW DEBT-TO-EQUITY OF LESS THAN 5%
- Frasers Property bags $1.2b syndicated green loan