UMEA, Sweden: During the first year after a traumatic brain injury (TBI), the risk of developing dementia rises four- to six-fold, according to a large Swedish study that followed millions of people age 50 or older for decades. People who experienced moderate, severe and repeated TBIs were at the ...
- US criticises Myanmar court decision on journalists
- Nadal advances in Barcelona after dropping set to Mayer
- Japanese Company Barred Smokers From Smoking During Work Hours & University Will Not Hire Smokers For New Positions
- Bumi Armada, MISC, RHB Bank, Gamuda, Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Bhd, Media Prima, Iris Corp, HeiTech Padu, IGB REIT and Vizione
- 7 Things To Do This Ramadan in S’pore (& JB)
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok: lawyers
- Mother & son in the Philippines melt hearts playing on makeshift bedding beside traffic road