UMEA, Sweden: During the first year after a traumatic brain injury (TBI), the risk of developing dementia rises four- to six-fold, according to a large Swedish study that followed millions of people age 50 or older for decades. People who experienced moderate, severe and repeated TBIs were at the ...
- Italy name Buffon in squad for friendlies
- Heroic defence key to grand slam win, says Ireland coach Schmidt
- Wales hang on to edge out France and seal second spot
- Football: Rodrigo, Zaza send Valencia third in Spain
- Fired FBI deputy McCabe kept notes on interactions with Trump – source familiar
- Badminton: Shi sets up all-Chinese All England badminton final
- Qatar sues online critics of its government – US lawsuit