WELLINGTON: Authorities confirmed on Wednesday that a missing Kiribati ferry had held more than 80 passengers, as Australian and U.S. planes scoured the central Pacific ocean for survivors, more than a week after it sunk. The 17-metre (56-foot) catamaran was reported missing on Jan. 20, two days ...
- PAP unable to resolve self-created issue of HDB flats with less than 60 years lease, faces backlash at GE2019
- I’m only 39 episodes in but I’m absolutely convinced Yanxi Palace mania is soft power China craves
- Is knowingly accepting perks and privileges related to one’s position of power (even if legal) tantamount to an arguable case of state sanctioned corruption?
- Where are we headed as our sports performances dip
- I Walked Among Graves On Hungry Ghost Festival
- Acquisition of Kopitiam by NTUC: Issues of ‘competition-monopoly’ and disclosure in the public interest?
- Lee Chong Wei diagnosed with early stage nose cancer