WELLINGTON: Authorities confirmed on Wednesday that a missing Kiribati ferry had held more than 80 passengers, as Australian and U.S. planes scoured the central Pacific ocean for survivors, more than a week after it sunk. The 17-metre (56-foot) catamaran was reported missing on Jan. 20, two days ...
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?
- Three kidnapped Turkish engineers released in southern Libya
- 4 Stocks This Week (Technology) [22 June 2018] – Venture Corp; Silverlake Axis; Creative Technology; Valuetronics
- Millions gather as fireworks brighten St Petersburg’s skies