SINGAPORE: A man who was convicted in 2016 of living on the earnings of prostitutes had more than S$300,000 confiscated from him by the Commercial Affairs Department on Tuesday (Jan 30), police said. Chue Chia Yong, 43, ran the website, www.SGsexcapades.net, to advertise the sexual services of ...
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs
- UN climate talks run into overtime, but deal ‘in reach’