PARIS: Formula One has ended the practice of using scantily clad "grid girls" before races, the sport's organisers Liberty Media said on Wednesday (Jan 31). They said the practice of having the women milling about in the grid area before races was "clearly at odds with modern day societal norms" ...
- Tenaga could gain from future solar installations — MIDF Research
- What next? Senior civil servant saying that those who don’t vote PAP don’t wish S’pore well?
- ‘Super-long e-scooter’ impounded after man gets caught riding it on the road
- China launches world’s longest sea bridge linking Hong Kong, Macau, Zhuhai
- KLCI falls 0.5%, Tenaga and Maybank drag
- US judge affirms Monsanto weed-killer verdict, slashes damages
- WP member moved to tears at how Low Thia Khiang is treated by residents as AHTC trial rages on