YANGON: A Myanmar official who was the administrator of a town in troubled Rakhine state when seven people died there in rioting earlier this month has been stabbed and killed, the government said on Wednesday. Police were treating the death of Bo Bo Min Theik as a case of personal enmity and it ...
- What next? Senior civil servant saying that those who don’t vote PAP don’t wish S’pore well?
- ‘Super-long e-scooter’ impounded after man gets caught riding it on the road
- China launches world’s longest sea bridge linking Hong Kong, Macau, Zhuhai
- US judge affirms Monsanto weed-killer verdict, slashes damages
- WP member moved to tears at how Low Thia Khiang is treated by residents as AHTC trial rages on
- Taiwan driver granted bail after 18 killed in train crash
- PM Lee: Don’t flaunt wealth and GST to increase after 2021