YANGON: A Myanmar official who was the administrator of a town in troubled Rakhine state when seven people died there in rioting earlier this month has been stabbed and killed, the government said on Wednesday. Police were treating the death of Bo Bo Min Theik as a case of personal enmity and it ...
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India