SINGAPORE: Four new board members will be appointed to the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) on Feb 1, the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) said on Wednesday (Jan 31). The new members are: SATS president and CEO Alexander Charles Hungate, Procter & Gamble president for Asia Pacific ...
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs
- UN climate talks run into overtime, but deal ‘in reach’