SINGAPORE: Small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the metal, machinery and timber industries can expect to lower their operating costs by at least 20 per cent through the use of shared services and facilities at a new six-storey development, TimMac@Kranji, when it is completed in 2020 ...
- S’porean man jailed a week for breaking SBS Transit bus door because he needed to pee
- The Finale of Adventure Time
- Family of missing Tanzanian billionaire offer reward
- Daryl Aiden Yow’s Comeback with Additional 12K Followers in a Month is A Comeback Done Right
- Rising tensions between US & Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi case rock oil prices
- High-earning doctors in S’pore avoided taxes by forming shell companies
- Singapore Airlines’ world’s longest flight: What it’s like to fly 18 hours in the back of the plane