SINGAPORE: Small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the metal, machinery and timber industries can expect to lower their operating costs by at least 20 per cent through the use of shared services and facilities at a new six-storey development, TimMac@Kranji, when it is completed in 2020 ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- What do Singaporeans mean when they say change is coming?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports