SINGAPORE: Small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the metal, machinery and timber industries can expect to lower their operating costs by at least 20 per cent through the use of shared services and facilities at a new six-storey development, TimMac@Kranji, when it is completed in 2020 ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30