LONDON: German World Cup winner Mesut Ozil gave Arsenal a big boost on Wednesday (Jan 31) by finally agreeing to a new contract which will see him become the highest paid player in the club's history, according to the BBC. The broadcaster reported that the 29-year-old playmaker - who has been with ...
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- WOTC – Merge with Malaysia
- WOTC – Pay higher wages for unpopular jobs
- WOTC – Preserve value of HDB flat
- Two Koreas aim for agreement to unlock nuclear talks