LONDON: German World Cup winner Mesut Ozil gave Arsenal a big boost on Wednesday (Jan 31) by finally agreeing to a new contract which will see him become the highest paid player in the club's history, according to the BBC. The broadcaster reported that the 29-year-old playmaker - who has been with ...
- What would the end of OPEC mean?
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs