ISLAMABAD: A Pakistani government ministry recommended on Wednesday that Afghan refugees be given a five-month extension of their stay, dispelling fears that a large-scale repatriation back to violence-plagued Afghanistan was imminent. Pakistan is home to the world's second-largest refugee ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30