ISLAMABAD: A Pakistani government ministry recommended on Wednesday that Afghan refugees be given a five-month extension of their stay, dispelling fears that a large-scale repatriation back to violence-plagued Afghanistan was imminent. Pakistan is home to the world's second-largest refugee ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- What do Singaporeans mean when they say change is coming?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports