ISLAMABAD: A Pakistani government ministry recommended on Wednesday that Afghan refugees be given a five-month extension of their stay, dispelling fears that a large-scale repatriation back to violence-plagued Afghanistan was imminent. Pakistan is home to the world's second-largest refugee ...
- S’porean man jailed a week for breaking SBS Transit bus door because he needed to pee
- The Finale of Adventure Time
- Family of missing Tanzanian billionaire offer reward
- Daryl Aiden Yow’s Comeback with Additional 12K Followers in a Month is A Comeback Done Right
- Rising tensions between US & Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi case rock oil prices
- High-earning doctors in S’pore avoided taxes by forming shell companies
- Singapore Airlines’ world’s longest flight: What it’s like to fly 18 hours in the back of the plane