SAN JOSE: PayPal Holdings Inc's shares fell as much as 12 per cent in after-hours trading on Wednesday (Jan 31) after former parent company eBay Inc said it had signed up a new primary payment processor. EBay said it will start processing payments globally using Dutch payments company Adyen ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30