MANILA: Philippine officials on Wednesday (Jan 31) welcomed comments by a US official noting what he described as its improving human rights record in the drugs war, but they denied Manila abetted the extrajudicial killing of suspects. James A Walsh, a senior US State Department drug official ...
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- WOTC – Merge with Malaysia
- WOTC – Pay higher wages for unpopular jobs
- WOTC – Preserve value of HDB flat
- Two Koreas aim for agreement to unlock nuclear talks