By Vivien Shiao More targeted measures are needed for companies to drive innovation, with the expiry of the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) scheme this year, said small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and observers. If not, Singapore’s standing as a research and development (R&D) hub may be hit, as well as its ability to attract and […]
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports
- So many low-pay PMET’s?
- Saudi Arabia denies UEFA charge of hosting pirated sports channel