Peruvian prosecutors investigating a US$20 million bribe that Brazilian builder Odebrecht allegedly paid a former president have sought a judge's approval to formally investigate Peru's biggest construction company, Grana y Montero.
- PAP unable to resolve self-created issue of HDB flats with less than 60 years lease, faces backlash at GE2019
- I’m only 39 episodes in but I’m absolutely convinced Yanxi Palace mania is soft power China craves
- Is knowingly accepting perks and privileges related to one’s position of power (even if legal) tantamount to an arguable case of state sanctioned corruption?
- Where are we headed as our sports performances dip
- I Walked Among Graves On Hungry Ghost Festival
- Acquisition of Kopitiam by NTUC: Issues of ‘competition-monopoly’ and disclosure in the public interest?
- Lee Chong Wei diagnosed with early stage nose cancer