REUTERS: Chipmaker Qualcomm Inc's earnings and revenue topped Wall Street forecasts for the first fiscal quarter as demand surged for its chips used in smartphones and cars, making up for a fall in licensing revenue. The results come as San Diego-based Qualcomm tries to rebuff a US$103-billion ...
- Commuters Complain Of Mystery Stench Along North-South And East-West Lines
- PSA: Qoo10 Warns Of Scam To Get Your Credit Card Information
- Why “S’pore is not a repressive country”
- WATCH: Some jackass throwing himself onto vehicles in a rampage along Geylang Road
- Enjoy a world of Micheline-starred delights at MMI Savour Gourmet Festival 2018
- These 4 Singapore companies could benefit from consumption growth in Asia
- Low budget fun family activities this June holidays