Six Nations champions England have received a timely boost, and head coach Eddie Jones an unexpected birthday present, ahead of their 2018 campaign opener against Italy with several players returning from injury ahead of schedule.
- Milo launches new variant with no added table sugar after conversation with President Halimah Yacob
- Asia news roundup: Xiaomi postpones China listing, automotive startup raised US$10m for Series B, and more
- Jones says England will emerge stronger after winless run
- Russia & India ditching US dollar in defense deals
- Spoilt millennial or travel horror story? One man’s experience in “the worst room in Singapore”
- UK marks anniversary of London mosque terror attack
- Amazon’s Alexa will now butler at Marriott hotels