PARIS: French healthcare group Sanofi, along with its business partner, has asked the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to review the fexinidazole product for the treatment of sleeping sickness, the company said on Wednesday. Fexinidazole is being developed in collaboration with the Drugs for ...
- Foreign domestic worker agencies allegedly mistreat workers in their dormitories: Activist
- Milo launches new variant with no added table sugar after conversation with President Halimah Yacob
- Asia news roundup: Xiaomi postpones China listing, automotive startup raised US$10m for Series B, and more
- Jones says England will emerge stronger after winless run
- Russia & India ditching US dollar in defense deals
- Spoilt millennial or travel horror story? One man’s experience in “the worst room in Singapore”
- Malaysia could extend tax breaks for key foreign investors — Dr Mahathir