LONDON: Britain's failure to legislate to make food producers fortify flour with folic acid to help prevent babies being born with birth defects is based on flawed analysis and should be reversed, scientists said on Wednesday (Jan 30). Urging the UK to follow more than 80 other countries ...
- Russia’s Kadyrov honours Egypt’s Salah at gala dinner – press service
- Dow ends losing streak as oil shares gain
- Netflix communication head quits over ‘insensitive’ comment
- USOC close to naming new chief
- Hend zooms to BMW lead as Fleetwood barely makes cut
- Accused N.Y attacker says US court’s judgement ‘not important’
- No drugs, no alcohol in US celebrity chef Bourdain’s body when he died – prosecutor