LONDON: Britain's failure to legislate to make food producers fortify flour with folic acid to help prevent babies being born with birth defects is based on flawed analysis and should be reversed, scientists said on Wednesday (Jan 30). Urging the UK to follow more than 80 other countries ...
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?
- Three kidnapped Turkish engineers released in southern Libya
- 4 Stocks This Week (Technology) [22 June 2018] – Venture Corp; Silverlake Axis; Creative Technology; Valuetronics
- Millions gather as fireworks brighten St Petersburg’s skies