LONDON: Britain's failure to legislate to make food producers fortify flour with folic acid to help prevent babies being born with birth defects is based on flawed analysis and should be reversed, scientists said on Wednesday (Jan 30). Urging the UK to follow more than 80 other countries ...
- I Walked Among Graves On Hungry Ghost Festival
- Lee Chong Wei diagnosed with early stage nose cancer
- Singapore Airlines bans lion bones in cargo
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’