Sequoia Capital, an early investor in global tech behemoths like Google Inc and Apple Inc, aims to raise up to US$8 billion in its largest-ever fundraising and has set sights on Chinese investors, people familiar with the plan told Reuters.
- Typhoon order outlook as good as it’s been for some time: BAE CEO
- China, EU reaffirm Paris climate commitment, vow more cooperation
- Fierce heatwave hits Japan flood recovery
- Chinese ‘highway to nowhere’ haunts Montenegro
- EU urges big powers to avert trade ‘conflict and chaos’
- Thai cave boys and coach dug holes daily in hope of escape
- Trump blames Washington for poor Russia ties ahead of Putin summit