Sequoia Capital, an early investor in global tech behemoths like Google Inc and Apple Inc, aims to raise up to US$8 billion in its largest-ever fundraising and has set sights on Chinese investors, people familiar with the plan told Reuters.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public