Another track fault along the North South Line (NSL) occurred this morning (31 Jan), causing slow train speed, crowded trains and platforms. And again, without any official explanation given by the Singapore Mass Rapid Transport (SMRT). A tweet at 7:29am from Richard Jang first Read More
- What next? Senior civil servant saying that those who don’t vote PAP don’t wish S’pore well?
- ‘Super-long e-scooter’ impounded after man gets caught riding it on the road
- China launches world’s longest sea bridge linking Hong Kong, Macau, Zhuhai
- US judge affirms Monsanto weed-killer verdict, slashes damages
- WP member moved to tears at how Low Thia Khiang is treated by residents as AHTC trial rages on
- Taiwan driver granted bail after 18 killed in train crash
- PM Lee: Don’t flaunt wealth and GST to increase after 2021