LONDON: The share price of British financial services group Capita tumbled more than 40 per cent on Wednesday (Jan 31) after the indebted outsourcing firm warned over future profits. Analysts said the group risked ending up the same way as construction company Carillion, which shut earlier this ...
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India