LONDON: The share price of British financial services group Capita tumbled more than 40 per cent on Wednesday (Jan 31) after the indebted outsourcing firm warned over future profits. Analysts said the group risked ending up the same way as construction company Carillion, which shut earlier this ...
- What next? Senior civil servant saying that those who don’t vote PAP don’t wish S’pore well?
- ‘Super-long e-scooter’ impounded after man gets caught riding it on the road
- China launches world’s longest sea bridge linking Hong Kong, Macau, Zhuhai
- US judge affirms Monsanto weed-killer verdict, slashes damages
- WP member moved to tears at how Low Thia Khiang is treated by residents as AHTC trial rages on
- Taiwan driver granted bail after 18 killed in train crash
- PM Lee: Don’t flaunt wealth and GST to increase after 2021