Online shopping may not be the typical domain of the elderly, but when it comes to buying groceries with a smartphone, Xiang Jiang, 70, considers herself rather savvy.
- NUS appoints Board of Trustee member and lawyer as chair of review committee on sexual misconduct
- Weak first quarter seen for US refiners, but brighter summer expected
- Primary 6 education no obstacle to serving people: New Johor exco member
- BNM, SC in digital asset coordinating arrangements
- Electric vehicle study sees opportunity for utilities
- KLCI up 0.19% in line with modest regional gains
- Tencent-backed live-streaming firm DouYu files for US$500 million US IPO