THE mother of former national table tennis player Li Hu intends to appeal after she was sentenced to six weeks’ jail on Tuesday (Jan 30) for bribery in a landmark sporting case of protecting the integrity of the Singapore Table Tennis Association (STTA). District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt felt there was public interest and in […]
- Singapore’s apparently doing a good job on workplace equality, according to JobStreet
- Marsiling man may have outdone himself with a stunning Hari Raya decor in his residential estate
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017
- SP Group to build 500 electric vehicle charging points by 2020
- Singapore Airlines on Sale! Fly to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei and more from SGD199 when you book from ZUJI!
- Taiwan Allegedly Encourages Boycott Of Singapore Airlines, Scoot Over China Issue
- AirAsia strongly refutes allegations by CBI